Soooooo obviously I’m not much of a blogger. Do I intend to? Yes!! My intentions are good. But the truth is, although I love shooting, editing and design, I’m not a fan of sitting in front of the computer typing. Not when the weather is great, the Mountains are calling, running or hiking boots are getting dusty in the corner…Play time always wins over blog time. So with that said, head over to my Facebook page, I’m a tiny bit better about posting over there!
I love this family! I’ve known them for 35 years and I’ve been photographing all their important life events..Pregnancy’s, Engagements, Weddings, Newborns…It’s been really, really special! And it means a lot!!
Courtney and Chris reached out to me this time, because they wanted to surprise their Mom with a photo shoot of the Grand Kids! Here’s a peek at the results!
Lizzy and i had so much fun during this shoot! She wanted to do something special and different for Valentine’s Day. She’s super beautiful so i knew it wouldn’t be hard to get some great images, but when the sun rose on the day we shot it was in the 20′s!! Really, really cold! Definitely one of the coldest days of the winter! Regardless, she was ready, and looking great!!!! Go Lizzy!!
We printed her final image on METAL, believe it or not and it will hang in a garage! Yup, you heard me right! A garage! The final product was awesome and I’m pretty sure someone was VERY happy!!
A while back, Marisa contacted me for a family session which would include her husband and son, as well as her brother. She wanted to surprise her parents with a gift that would include all of them! It’s a great idea and what parent wouldn’t love that? Images of their grown children plus images of their daughter and her family? Perfect! We had a gorgeous evening! We started out at the park and then worked our way down to Green Hill Beach for an absolutely beautiful sunset! Couldn’t have asked for a prettier setting or a sweeter family.
Which reminds me……with this 57* weather today……i think I’ll head there now! More snow in the forcast for Thursday! I really love New England! I really do! Anywhere else, I’d be bored!
- Recent articles:
- Loser Blogger,
- Surprise for Nana,
- Family Session~Park and Beach,
- Snow Days,
- Blog Article Categories:
- Baby Phototgraphy (28)
- boudoir photographer (2)
- Boudoir photography (2)
- Cathy Schneidenbach (11)
- Chariho School Photographer (25)
- Chariho Senior Portraits (30)
- Charlestown Rhode Island Photographer (113)
- Ct Family photography (15)
- Engagement Photography (9)
- Engagement shoot (9)
- Family Photography in Rhode Island (110)
- Lasalle Academy Senior Portrait photography (2)
- Narragansett Senior Photographer (8)
- Newborn Photography (17)
- North Kingstown Senior Photographer (8)
- Personal (5)
- Pet Photography (1)
- Prout High School Photographer (9)
- Prout Senior Photographer (9)
- Rhode Island Baby Photographer (34)
- Rhode Island Beach photography (1)
- Rhode Island Children's Photographer (34)
- Rhode Island Family Photography (102)
- Rhode Island High School Senior Photography (25)
- Rhode Island Lifestyle Photographer (65)
- Rhode Island Maternity Photographer (4)
- Rhode Island newborn photographer (1)
- Rhode Island Senior Photography (30)
- Rhode Island Wedding Photographer (14)
- RI boudoir photographer (2)
- RI Children's Photography (28)
- RI Pet Photography (1)
- RI Rays Soccer Club (1)
- RI Sports photographer (1)
- sports photography (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- wedding photography and RI (4)
- Wedding Photography in Rhode Island (14)
- Westerly School Photographer (5)
- Westerly Senior Photography (6)